Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Table of Contents London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is a central international travel hub, serving as the main entry point for millions of passengers each year.
Coral Reef Bracknell: The Town’s Largest Interactive Water World
The Coral Reef Waterworld in Bracknell is one of the largest water worlds in the UK. With a variety of ways to enjoy, there’s something for everyone in this interactive water world! Come and play with the family or stop by on your own for some much-needed relaxation.
The pool area has thrilling water slides, an erupting volcano, a pirate ship and many other features that you’ll love!
Location & Directions
The Coral Reef Waterworld resides in Bracknell, England. If driving from the M25 or M40, take junction 11 off the A322 and follow straight until you reach the crossroads and travel south onto B3430.
Coral Reef Waterworld will be on your left-hand side after a few minutes. Public transport operates throughout the Bracknell area, so many trains and buses will take you to Coral Reef.
Address: Nine Mile Ride, Bracknell RG12 7JQ, United Kingdom
Opening Times: 10:30 AM – 8:45 PM
- Go Ape Bracknell (0.29 miles away)
- The LookOut Discovery Centre (0.31 miles away)
- Whoosh Bracknell (0.9 miles away)
- Lexicon Bracknell (2 miles away)
- Odeon Bracknell (1.9 miles away)
Leisure Facilities At Coral Reef Bracknell
The Coral Reef Waterworld offers you to discover three giant water slides, wild water rapids, an erupting volcano and much more. For the little kids, there is a diving bell.
There is also a pirate ship with shooting cannons for those looking for adventure on the high seas. There are shallow pools to paddle in and small slides for younger children.
Explore the five different waterslides with different levels of intensity.
- The Aqua Splash is perfect for younger children and families.
- The Cannon offers an exhilarating experience for those looking to ride a more extreme slide.
- Storm Chaser features steep drops followed by sharp turns, while Maelstrom has a fast flow in which you can enjoy before being plunged into darkness at the end.
- Cyclone features higher speed drops that will challenge even the bravest of thrill-seekers out there!
- Riptide’s 40ft drop creates just enough excitement for those looking to take on their first giant slide.
- The final slide, Tsunami, has two high-speed lanes so guests can race one another as they head down this exhilarating ride.
Enjoy a dip in the cool swimming pool, a free form leisure pool designed to make swimming as fun as possible. In addition, there are also rapids, bubble pools and tiny coral children’s areas to keep little ones entertained. And don’t forget – if you need some time out from being underwater, then the wave pool is waiting with four large waves which you can ride to cool off and have fun.
Wild Water Rapids
Have fun exploring the wild water rapids! These pools provide visitors with opportunities to have some exciting body contact as they are propelled along on their stomachs through waves and troughs. It’s best not to wear any jewellery or watches when taking part, but there is no need to worry if you do as they ask all participants to take off their mobile phones.
The perfect place to cool off, the boat is a fun attraction for all ages. Enjoy water cannons and slides onboard this pirate ship! It’s also great for those who are just learning how to swim, as you can jump in at any time without worries about getting your head wet.
The largest indoor swimming facility in Bracknell town centre is open year-round and features two 25m long lanes for swimming laps or partake in aqua aerobics classes. There’s also an additional shallow area that children can enjoy while parents use either of the deeper areas on offer!
Coral Reef Spa
There’s something for adults only at the Coral Reef Spa. It’s a place to relax and get away from it all with three saunas, a Japanese steam room, spa pool, calm and heated sun loungers available. Use of the Coral pools/slides include within a Coral Spa ticket.
Coral Reef Bracknell hosts pool parties for all ages. The fun-filled swimming pool at Coral Reef Waterworld is perfect for your child’s birthday party. Whether the little ones are excited to race around the pool on a giant inflatable slide or content to let the party leaders entertain them with exhilarating water balloon games – there is always something here that will make for a fantastic birthday.
Additional Facilities At Coral Reef Bracknell
Apart from the adventures of the Waterworld, Coral Reef Bracknell also offers fun in the sun by providing other options such as climbing frames, dance and fitness classes. Plus, receive a complimentary Coral Reef Bracknell t-shirt with every booking!
- Swimming Lessons: Children swimming lessons are available, and adult swimming lessons for those looking to learn or brush up on their skills.
- Cafe: A cafe serves food and drink plus a retail area where visitors can purchase items such as goggles and towels from Coral Reef Bracknell.
- Fitness Sessions: There are also other options besides sliding too at Coral Reef Bracknell, including climbing frames, dance classes and fitness sessions, so everyone will find something they enjoy – no matter what their age group.
- Aqua Aerobics: Here, you can slide down our two-lane tube chute, splash around on one of our giant inflatables with friends or take part in aqua aerobics.
- Free Parking: This water park allows free parking for visitors and disabled parking for special guests.
Bookings & Discounts
Coral Reef Bracknell offers you to book your visit online to avoid queues at peak times! Family Swim Passes start at £295 for four adults or children (aged 12yrs+), meaning that it works out cheaper if there’s more of you coming along. Lastly, why not treat yourself? Choose one of Coral Reef Bracknell’s premium swim passes, which provides a whole day of fun. Prices include;
Adults – £6.85
Kids (6-16) – £4.75
Under 5 – Free
Seniors (64+) – £4.75
Explore The All-in-one Indoor Sports & Leisure Complex!
Coral Reef Bracknell continues to appeal to every age and ability. Both children and adults will love the stunning range of facilities on offer – from the wave machine, the bouncing pillow and waterslides, right through to the bowling alley and suspended mesh walkways above the pool.
This waterpark has been highly recommended for its super-exciting themed slides and spectacular splashing pool – perfect for an island getaway.
247 Airport Ride is your local taxi service in Bracknell, providing visitors with a comprehensive guide to the largest interactive Waterworld in the town. Nowhere else will you find such variety – so many ways to have fun underwater – make sure you take a look today and see for yourself!
Leave a Replay
Get Instant Quote
Don’t Stop Here
More To Explore
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Eating out in Bracknell is a big thing. Bracknell is a bustling town, with a diverse range of restaurants to suit all tastes and occasions.
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Whether for business or leisure, your visit to Bracknell should be a smooth stay. By and large, visitors from any corner of the globe can