Live in Style at Royal Winchester House: The Best Luxury Apartments In Bracknell
You’ve got your business idea fully formed, and you’re ready to move into that dream office — or shared workspace. Well, this is the place to be. Royal Winchester House: a newly refurbished building on Bracknell High Street, opposite The Lexicon and side-by-side with Waitrose, provides business owners with a wealth of opportunities for success.
Address: Bond Way, Bracknell RG12 1NY, United Kingdom
Timings: Check-in time 3:00 PM-midnight
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Royal Winchester resides in Bracknell, Berkshire, just off the A329 on-ramp. Located in the thriving town of Bracknell, Royal Winchester House offers cosmopolitan style apartments in a superb location. It is undoubtedly the most sought-after address in Bracknell, thanks to its excellent links to other local amenities and attractions.
Royal Winchester House is close to the Lexicon Shopping Centre, offering shopping, Bracknell restaurants, and film screens like Cineworld Bracknell.
It lies within a 3 minutes walk to Bracknell Train Station, leading to Reading and Wokingham town centres and thirty-five minutes drive to London Heathrow Airport.
It’s just a short drive away from fantastic leisure facilities, including Coral Reef Waterworld with slides galore and an Aqua Centre with swimming pool and spa – the list goes on!
Bracknell restaurants near the luxury apartments include;
- Blues Smokehouse (4-min walk)
- The Bull (6-min walk)
- The East Asia (6-min walk)
Royal Winchester House Bracknell is a highly specified, bespoke building thoughtfully designed and created for you to enjoy a life enhanced. The building’s unique exterior, interior and features are inspired by its location in a rich agricultural setting that culminates in the landscape of itself: the meeting of town and country.
The building’s distinctive facade is formed of a folded plate structure that steps back upwards, creating a podium for the lower retail and bedroom levels. A series of cantilevered terraces run along the building’s exterior, separating the private penthouse levels and providing an array of luxury penthouses to be enjoyed by some of Royal Winchester House’s most desirable residents.
Royal Winchester House is a fantastic apartment block, built to a high accommodation specification property to rent in Bracknell. The scheme offers one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with their deluxe kitchens and spacious reception rooms, with all the mod cons you’d expect from a high-quality residential apartment. These properties are ideal to rent for those looking for a spacious and high specification apartment in a thriving town centre.
One Bedroom Apartments
There are 37 one-bedroom apartments in the Royal Winchester House. These apartments are between 26-41 sqm. The properties have a high-quality specification with contemporary open plan kitchen-dining areas, modern furnishing, red brick elevations, metal-framed windows, along with a security entry system. One-Bedroom Apartment for rent costs £950 per month.
Two Bedrooms Apartment
Royal Winchester House offers an exceptional standard of living, with concierge service onsite, a fitness suite and sauna, rooftop terrace, all within a prestigious building. The apartments provide a stylish interior with two bedrooms (master with an ensuite), air conditioning and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. A two-Bedroom Apartment for rent costs £1125 per month.
Apartments For Sale
The commitment to deliver the latest in interior design and architecture has created an exclusive collection of beautiful apartments with a wide range of specifications, onsite facilities, and resident services, making Royal Winchester House a prestigious address and a great place to live.
If you’re looking for a new home to live in, convenient and quiet, or hope to invest in a property in this area of Berkshire, Royal Winchester House has a lot for you. There are maisonettes and penthouse apartments for sale, and even rooftop penthouses come with fantastic views over the Chilterns and beyond. Elegant and thoughtfully designed, this development has something for everyone.
Facilities at the Apartments
- Soft-edge Switches: The building materials are both beautiful and unusual. It features soft edge light switches and sockets throughout, neatly stacked in shelves ready for installation.
- Stonework: Walnut is used extensively throughout the building, as well as granite in some areas. Granite gives the building an aged look complemented by the warm colour palette, natural stone finishes – particularly in bathrooms and kitchen interiors – and light grey limestone floors in the garden.
- Flooring: The interiors are rich in tone with sumptuous walnut timber flooring throughout (except bathrooms and ensuites), granite texture flooring on balconies and terraces, light glazing throughout and bathrooms decorated in classic Tudor style with intricate carvings and rich woodwork.
- Kitchens: The Royal Winchester House is home to the finest culinary amenities; handleless cabinet doors, an under-mounted stainless steel sink, quartz worktops, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, and an extractor hood. There are all kinds of counter space and storage space and large windows giving natural light into the kitchen.
- Bathrooms: Inside each bathroom, there are six major sections: the showers, tubs, walk-in shower/dais, a fitted tub, Vitra white sanitary ware, a shower with channel wall heating, and two custom-fitted sine wave integrated vanities; with built-in wardrobes for leather shoulder bags.
- Lift Access: It offers a unique cinematic experience featuring exclusive access via lifts to all floors of the mansion with separate lift access for floors 10 to 18.
- Bar: Besides being a thriving apartment, it is also home to a range of recreational facilities, including a barista-style coffee bar with seating for 45 people. It serves as a fully stocked bar at all times, including morning and evening outings for enjoyment.
- Parking Facility: Parking space is available in nearby car parks or metered cycle parking for residents.
Life is better at Royal Winchester House.
From the moment you wake up in your stylish new apartment to the time you hit the town in the evening, everything at Royal Winchester House sketches around you.
247 Airport Ride serves you the ultimate guide to the best luxury apartments near you in Bracknell. Whether it’s a workout in the new gym or flutter in a casino that takes your fancy, we know life implies a luxurious living. Take a walk in the impressive grounds of Royal Winchester House, Bracknell and discover the first-class leisure facilities offered here!
Leave a Replay
Get Instant Quote
Don’t Stop Here
More To Explore
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Bracknell is a large town in Berkshire, which lies 11 …
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Bracknell Forest Library serves the town residents, servicing their reading …
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest Share on tumblr Share on reddit Whoosh is a three-tiered soft play and party facility in …